Promiscuity sometimes makes people often forget ourselves. Various efforts to achieve worldly wealth sometimes also frequent. No matter whether it is banned or not. That's what made Rika, 20-year-old girl is willing to release the "crown" to achieve his dream of buying a car
Because of the association, free sex and desire to earn money many abandoned his schooling. Even the third daughter of five siblings was determined to be involved drugs. And finally even this white woman arrested by police with possession of narcotics with a date
Rika, cute girl claimed to have been flawless in this exciting release since her virginity to a high school classroom chair at Rp30 million. This was done Rica against a businessman named Ahok alias Koko (32). Knows no shame at all Rika,
"From the age of 16 years that I know of Koko, my first date with her given Rp30 million. He's the man handsome, since then I always serve it. And each month I sent Rp20 million. So the money I collected to buy a car Honda Jazz" explained Rica unashamedly on Okezone Tuesday, (12/03)
No comments:
Post a Comment