Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Agree: Sell Virgin Rp170 Million For Lecture



A 18-year-old British girl selling her virginity on the internet for $ 170 million more. Woman named pseudonym Brunette who still lives in his parents' house was, as quoted by the Brisbane Times, said that he wanted to enter the Department of Physics at the University of Salford in September, but his family did not have enough money.
"Actually I wanted to keep my virginity to a man right in the marriage. But I stuck to financial problems, "he said.
In ad-selling self-written that she was a virgin, beautiful, have chest size 34C, green eyes, and good stature. Urged reporters what the evidence is still virgin, "I do not know how to prove it to people, but believe me, I'm still a virgin," he said.

The ad then provoke public opinion. Some suspect Brunette is a professional prostitute and lying about her virginity.
Already many offers coming in, but he was still cautious in choosing. "I have to be careful. Who knows he is someone who is already familiar, or perhaps my teacher. "

No comments:

Post a Comment