Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meaning A Virgin for Men


In the modern era, the era of increasingly free association. Maintaining virginity is not easy, how not a lot of factors that can encourage each couple to make pre-marital sex from television spectacle that not rarely showing pornographic things, a blue film that are sold freely even more closely with us .... clay only is it the clothes of the women of today (everything is minimal pants, shirt, dress Mimi essentially all), how does not cause lust men. If there are men who say no, it's worth the question ...?

Maybe is a trend in today that maintaining virginity is not something absolute. Many men who think that a virgin is not a necessity for couples illegitimate later, some women even think why I should defend virginity yet many men who think that a virgin is not a necessity, a virgin is a plus and not a virgin is not a disgrace again. So maintaining virginity is not a necessity. Even the survey in one of the major cities mentioned 97.05% of the students (girls) in town are not virgins anymore. Crazy ... .. but personally I think this survey can still be missed, where the girl is willing to admit when he's not a virgin anymore.




Is it true that only virgin in today's just a plus? Or is it just a trick to get virginity? I also do not know how to answer. Just try it ask the people who never overpower those girls ..!!! I myself have never overpower the girl child.
If anyone asks, virgin important to you? My answer is very important. Hmm ... a virgin ... what is the significance of a virgin? Virgin can be interpreted as
1. Symbols of purity and self-esteem
2. Symbols of anticipation waiting for a life partner faithfulness
That is the meaning virgin from my perspective as a man. So the question is, whether a woman who loses her virginity to lose his self-esteem as well ..? I said nonsense ... Because thoughts like these that make many women feel devastated because he was not a virgin anymore. Why do they have to think like this, try to think more open .... No need to beg you to expect love from men because of lack of your virginity. Your life is too valuable if only because it destroyed like this, after all this life will continue to spin whatever happens, there are many things you can achieve in this world


And if anyone asks again, what if your partner is not virgin anymore? I'm also confused when answering these questions but certainly a clear sense of love and affection I'm bigger than the thought of her virginity so I just closed my eyes and follow a growing trend at this time, that virginity is just a plus and not just of women is very important . But if I could choose hell, I select a virgin. But in today's reality, looking like a virgin girl to choose a cat in a sack. I also would affirm .... Why do not we go back again to think ... Actually, if your objective in pairs?? Try this one carefully thought out, not to just because virginity, turns off the feeling of affection and a sense of comfort that should come between you ...

The latter in this paper, try to cover up shortcomings with other advantages that you have. Loyalty, understanding, attention, comfort (love), and compassion is far more remembered and more enduring in the hearts of men from the virginity

No comments:

Post a Comment